White Fans With Good Static Pressure

Hey guys, so I've been looking around for 120mm and 140mm fans to put on radiators (45mm+ thickness). The colour scheme is white and black so fans with a black frame and white fins would be ideal. All the current ones I have found do not have a very good static pressure and airflow (such as Fractal and NZXT's).

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a white, silent and pressure-optimized fans? OR a way to dye an existing good fan into a black and white colour scheme? (such as with Noctua NF-P12, but I don't know if brown can be dyed white). 

Thanks in advance! 

I have not used them personally, but I don't see anything wrong with Corsair's. Linus just did a techquickie video on them a day or two ago.

Main Rig:  FX-8320 || EVGA 650 Ti BOOST || AsRock 970 Extreme3 || Corsair 800D || 8 Gb Crucial Ballistix || Antec HCG 520M || Noctua NH-D14
LAN Party Rig: FX-4100 || EVGA 550 Ti || ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS || Cooler Master 430 Elite || 4 Gb Corsair Vengeance || Antec HCG 400 || Cooler Master Gemin 2 
Staples EasyTech Associate since September, 2013

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I have not used them personally, but I don't see anything wrong with Corsair's. Linus just did a techquickie video on them a day or two ago.

The Corsair fans do not have white blades, rather an optional white ring to go around the fan blade opening.

Hey guys, so I've been looking around for 120mm and 140mm fans to put on radiators (45mm+ thickness). The colour scheme is white and black so fans with a black frame and white fins would be ideal. All the current ones I have found do not have a very good static pressure and airflow (such as Fractal and NZXT's).

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a white, silent and pressure-optimized fans? OR a way to dye an existing good fan into a black and white colour scheme? (such as with Noctua NF-P12, but I don't know if brown can be dyed white). 

Thanks in advance! 

swiftech helix 120 fans -> LINKY

also they have PWM and 140mm fans to match

airdeano

Does the entire fan have to be white? I know of a GEILD PWM fan that has black housing but white blades.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

i have fractal and i love the silent and effective 

Cpu:I7-3770|motherboard:msi z77 MPower|Ram:G-Skill Sniper 1866|Graphics:Evga 650ti SSC|Boot drive:128gb Samsung 840|Data drive:2 tb Seagate 7200 Case:Fractal Design R4|Power supply: corsair cs 750m|OS:Windows 7 home Premium|keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013| mouse: Razer Death Adder chroma

BitFenix spectre pro white would do the trick they are pwm, have great static pressure and come in 120 and 140mm.

Also if 140mm isn't absolutely necessary right now (120's are available now 140's to come soon) then Noiseblocker eloops would be worth looking at the pwm version, the b12-3 and b12-4 all have plenty of static pressure.

you could go with the gray ones that corsair gives with the h80i

http://www.corsair.com/us/parts/cooling-parts/hydro-series-h80i-h100i-sp120l-2700-rpm-replacement-fan.html

really high static pressure and cfm

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/46518-corsair-hydro-series-h80-liquid-cpu-cooler-review-2.html

these zalmans look great and have 2.4mm/H20 static pressure according to legit reviews (zalman doesnt say static pressure)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118067

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1485/5/

this xigmatek has 1.61 mm/h20 and it looks nice and is cheap

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835233085

these fans have decent static pressure

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835214037

http://www.enermaxusa.com/fan_uccl12n.php

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Fractal's fans seem to be exactly what you're looking for colour wise, but I don't believe any of them are optimized with static pressure in mind, only pure airflow, unfortunately. Otherwise I would suggest Corsair's SP fans and use the white rings... you can't always have it all. :(

Thanks everyone for the input, I have some pretty good options now for fans with a black housing and white fins. I'll just have to compare their static pressure now =) 

Thanks everyone for the input, I have some pretty good options now for fans with a black housing and white fins. I'll just have to compare their static pressure now =) 

I suggest Noiseblocker eLoop. They are awesome; quiet, have good pressure and they look amazing (white blades, black frame) ;-)

Intel Core i7 3770K delidded @ 4,5Ghz | Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12s | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2GB @ 1,2Ghz | MSI Big Bang MPower Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 | Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Samsung | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Seasonic X Series 850WLogitech MX Master | Corsair MM400 | Corsair Vengeance K70 | beyerdynamic MMX 300 Manufaktur | Asus PB278Q 27" 1440p | Corsair Obsidian 550D

You can't go past Scythe Gentle Typhoons if you can get your hands on some. 

The Corsair fans do not have white blades, rather an optional white ring to go around the fan blade opening.

Sorry, I sort of read through that pretty fast. My bad!

Main Rig:  FX-8320 || EVGA 650 Ti BOOST || AsRock 970 Extreme3 || Corsair 800D || 8 Gb Crucial Ballistix || Antec HCG 520M || Noctua NH-D14
LAN Party Rig: FX-4100 || EVGA 550 Ti || ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS || Cooler Master 430 Elite || 4 Gb Corsair Vengeance || Antec HCG 400 || Cooler Master Gemin 2 
Staples EasyTech Associate since September, 2013

Haven't tried them personally but the German NoiseBlocker fans look pretty promising.

Some suggestions

Scythe Gentle Typhoon - white/grey blades, black frame

2.87 mm/H2O @ 2150RPM

2.06 mm/H20 @1850RPM

Corsair SP120 - All black, white ring

Performance - 3.1 mm/H20 @ 2350RPM

Quiet - 1.29 mm/H2O @ 1450RPM

Bitfenix Spectre Pro - All white - 2.6 mm/H2O @ 1800RPM

Swiftech Helix - white blades, black frame - 2.29 mm/H2O @ 1800RPM

Noiseblocker NB-eLoop - white blades, black frame

NB12-3 - 1.997 mm/H2O @ 1900RPM

NB12-4 - 2.741 mm/H2O @ 2400RPM

I would suggest Gentle Typhoons, but they are not 100% white.

Buy fans from Fractal

Low noise, good airflow and they are black and white

I have 5

Gentle Typhoons are not white at all. I've got four AP13s and two AP15s and the are awesome fans BUT they have grey blades with a black frame. Not even close to something like the other ones ;)

Intel Core i7 3770K delidded @ 4,5Ghz | Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12s | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2GB @ 1,2Ghz | MSI Big Bang MPower Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 | Windows 10 Professional 64 bit | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB Samsung | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Seasonic X Series 850WLogitech MX Master | Corsair MM400 | Corsair Vengeance K70 | beyerdynamic MMX 300 Manufaktur | Asus PB278Q 27" 1440p | Corsair Obsidian 550D

Gentle Typhoons are not white at all. I've got four AP13s and two AP15s and the are awesome fans BUT they have grey blades with a black frame. Not even close to something like the other ones ;)

Yeah.....ok.....maybe 50% white xD