Blocking IP or VPN?

Nasirdude3211

Hey peeps wanted to know what i should you to block my IP from people in games so that i can't get kicked offline or from the game. 

Whats a Proxy used for? 

VPN?

Something Else? Something FREE?

Hey peeps wanted to know what i should you to block my IP from people in games so that i can't get kicked offline or from the game. 

Whats a Proxy used for? 

VPN?

Something Else? Something FREE?

wut? If you get kicked from a game it's probably not because of your ip. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

wut? If you get kicked from a game it's probably not because of your ip. 

Thanks! Anyone else?

Thanks! Anyone else?

no u cant

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

no i cant what?

from blocking your IP from people in games so that you can't get kicked offline or from the game.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

You going to get kicked or banned usually from your player I'd or some other I'd coded into the copy of your game. Most home connections are not static ips so banned using them is pointless and could effect somebody else that might get the latest ip later.

You going to get kicked or banned usually from your player I'd or some other I'd coded into the copy of your game. Most home connections are not static ips so banned using them is pointless and could effect somebody else that might get the latest ip later.

Well it's not entirely useless. Your DHCP lease has a timeout, and if you ask for an IP within that lease time then you'll get the same IP. If you have an IP and the lease expires, it will renew the lease with the same IP. Depending on how exactly you get that lease will depend on how you can change your IP.