Fan configuration H700 case + NH-D15

lsds9

I have a brand new (first) build that I want to BIOS overclock in the near future, once I'm done checking everything and learning the ins and outs of OCing:

MSI X570-A PRO

Ryzen 7 3700x

GTX 1660 super 6G OC (bought cheap on sale, waiting for the 3080 series)

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3GHz

Corsair 850W

Noctua NH-D15

NZXT H700

Right now I'm using the default H700 setup (three front intake fans and one back exhaust fan) along with the 2-fan setup of the NH-D15. I'm thinking this isn't balanced enough (not enough exhaust) for OCing but I'm not sure. Would moving the bottom front fan to the back of the top panel as exhaust be a better setup? How much OC capacity do you think I would have with this overall setup? 

Also, if you have any thoughts or comments on my build (other than the potential GPU bottleneck...), I'd be interested, thanks!

yeah you could move the fan as you said, it would probably help with the vrms of that motherboard that are terrible.

1 hour ago, boggy77 said:

yeah you could move the fan as you said, it would probably help with the vrms of that motherboard that are terrible.

any advice on overclocking a motherboard with bad VRMs? 

17 minutes ago, lsds9 said:

any advice on overclocking a motherboard with bad VRMs? 

monitor vrm temps so they don't go over 100, make sure there's plenty of air flowing trough the case.