Planing a new build

Budget: Maximum about $1000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mainly multitasking, some 3D simulation for a engineer student (SolidWorks and PTC Creo Parametric), and some times Minecraft

Other details: I am starting from zero since I am upgrading from a laptop, I don’t  care about the peripherals right now, I'll probably go for the chipset ones because I prefer to spend my money on better components for the pc, I am planing build my pc into my desk with a custom water loop.

I tend to prefer Intel because in the past I never had good  experiences with AMD CPUs but as I mention before I come from the laptop world so I tried to be as open minded as I can be

5 minutes ago, Luismm2311 said:

I tend to prefer Intel becas in the past I never had good  experiences with AMD CPUs but as I mention before I come from the laptop world so I tried to be as open minded as I can be

I respect your thought bro but for 3d rendering u require more cores and only option is Amd which is also cheap compared to Intel

Just give 5 min I would make a build list for U bro 

U can change CPU to 3700X and get rx5700xt if u need CPU cores but because of and drivers issues it had I didn't no included it

And also get 2 120mm fans.

I hope 16 gb ram would be enough for ur 3d simulation 

Hope this build fulfils ur need 

If u have any doubt u can ask