Is this a decent budget build?

Budget (including currency): 400 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rainbow Six Siege | Total war three kingdoms

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 1080p gaming, preferably a build with upgrade possibilities and decent gpu power.

This is what I currently have; 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G 3.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($149.99 @ Best Buy) 
Motherboard: ASRock B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($102.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Patriot Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($42.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Green  240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($37.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake Versa H17 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: *Rosewill RD-Z 450 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($45.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $424.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria

Am i missing something? Any improvements i could possibly make?
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-04 03:46 EDT-0400

4 minutes ago, Bobotie1 said:

Budget (including currency): 400 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rainbow Six Siege | Total war three kingdoms

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 1080p gaming, preferably a build with upgrade possibilities and decent gpu power.

This is what I currently have; 

PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: ASRock B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($102.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Patriot Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($42.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Green  240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($37.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake Versa H17 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: *Rosewill RD-Z 450 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($45.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $424.94

Am i missing something? Any improvements i could possibly make?
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-04 03:46 EDT-0400

Could you look at eBay and see what old desktop systems you can get for €100-150 euros? Either i5 or i7s with 8/16GB of RAM in your country

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

i would recommend getting 16gb kit of memory since you will plan on playing using the integrated graphics. additionally, going for atleast 3200-3600 is better for additional $30.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

2 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Could you look at eBay and see what old desktop systems you can get for €100-150 euros? Either i5 or i7s with 8/16GB of RAM in your country

I’m planning to build new, but to answer your question anyways;

for 100 bucks you can get an system with i7-2600/8gb ram.

2 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

i would recommend getting 16gb kit of memory since you will plan on playing using the integrated graphics. additionally, going for atleast 3200-3600 is better for additional $30.

More Ram and higher speed=more money...

400 is already a little much for me, not wanting to spend extra.

should I sacrifice one of the other parts for the ram?

I edited your list a bit. that motherboard doesn't have VRM cooling but on a quad core CPU, i think it would be fine upgrade-ability wise, you can go up tot he 6 core 3600 with no issue. . Though, before you make your move, wait for more advice from the people here. 

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

um get a gpu

Please help me out and donate to my go fund me to help get parts for a gaming pc. Any amount is useful. Thanks! (dm for link)

6 minutes ago, Bobotie1 said:

I’m planning to build new, but to answer your question anyways;

for 100 bucks you can get an system with i7-2600/8gb ram.

You’d just be getting better performance by getting a system like that throwing in a new SSD and say a used 1050 for about €100 combined. You can always then upgrade the rest at a later date. 

Buying new you’re using an APU which means you would really benefit from having 16GB of 3200 RAM. Check the prices of the R5 2400G if it’s cheaper than the 3400G because you’ll be GPU limited anyway. Also you could probably save £30 on the board. 

2 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

I edited your list a bit. that motherboard doesn't have VRM cooling but on a quad core CPU, i think it would be fine upgrade-ability wise, you can go up tot he 6 core 3600 with no issue. . Though, before you make your move, wait for more advice from the people here. 

Wow! Great you managed to cramp 16 gb in there!

will definitely wait a bit to make sure I’m doing the right thing :)

1 minute ago, Itachi_Uchiha said:

um get a gpu

Tried cramping an RX 560 in there with an i3, but upgrade possibilities were too limited.

Just now, Bobotie1 said:

Tried cramping an RX 560 in there with an i3, but upgrade possibilities were too limited.

ok

Please help me out and donate to my go fund me to help get parts for a gaming pc. Any amount is useful. Thanks! (dm for link)

Just now, Bobotie1 said:

Wow! Great you managed to cramp 16 gb in there!

will definitely wait a bit to make sure I’m doing the right thing :)

Keep in mind that this build in NL is like this :

2 minutes ago, Itachi_Uchiha said:

um get a gpu

Dude it’s a budget build and he wants new parts most he’s gonna get is an APU

1 minute ago, Lord Vile said:

You’d just be getting better performance by getting a system like that throwing in a new SSD and say a used 1050 for about €100 combined. You can always then upgrade the rest at a later date. 

Buying new you’re using an APU which means you would really benefit from having 16GB of 3200 RAM. Check the prices of the R5 2400G if it’s cheaper than the 3400G because you’ll be GPU limited anyway. Also you could probably save £30 on the board. 

Will take a look at the 2400G thanks for the help!

i tried upgrading an prebuilt before, but that didn’t work out (BIOS issues)

1 minute ago, Meganter said:

I know, prices are gonna drop when Corona is over hopefully,

pcpartpicker doesn’t make use of amazon.nl and bol.com, which are great site’s as well, they tend to have cheaper parts.

Looks like an R5 2400G is costier...

ill stay with the R5 3400G but thanks for the help!

Final build;

PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($68.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($74.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cougar MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $427.93
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-04 04:23 EDT-0400

I guess I’m going with this.

7 minutes ago, Bobotie1 said:

Looks like an R5 2400G is costier...

ill stay with the R5 3400G but thanks for the help!

Right I have a build here and be open minded. For a start I would say get a used card like a 1050Ti or even the RX570/80 because you’ll save money over the new card here. You can also get a used r3 1200 for £50. You can buy this and all you’ll need to do is upgrade the CPU at some point and then the RAM if you see fit. But it will play the games you want.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.techspot.com/amp/review/1943-amd-athlon-3000g/

1 minute ago, Lord Vile said:

Right I have a build here and be open minded. For a start I would say get a used card like a 1050Ti or even the RX570/80 because you’ll save money over the new card here. You can buy this and all you’ll need to do is upgrade the CPU at some point and then the RAM if you see fit. But it will play the games you want 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.techspot.com/amp/review/1943-amd-athlon-3000g/

RX 570 is definitely nice, but buying used is a no no, I bought 3 used cards before, checked if they weren’t used for mining before buying, but they all happend to be used for mining.

This definitely will play games better than my current build,

but replacing the cpu isn’t cost effective, so I’d rather get a decent one straight away.

TLDR;

Cool build but not my thing.

20 minutes ago, Bobotie1 said:

RX 570 is definitely nice, but buying used is a no no, I bought 3 used cards before, checked if they weren’t used for mining before buying, but they all happend to be used for mining.

This definitely will play games better than my current build,

but replacing the cpu isn’t cost effective, so I’d rather get a decent one straight away.

TLDR;

Cool build but not my thing.

Mining cards aren’t automatically bad. Most of the time they’re undervolted to save power all miners really want is memory. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Mining cards aren’t automatically bad. Most of the time they’re undervolted to save power all miners really want is memory. 

They were dirty as hell and been stressed for months, definitely lower performance than a 2hand gaming card

36 minutes ago, Bobotie1 said:

They were dirty as hell and been stressed for months, definitely lower performance than a 2hand gaming card

Clean them? That might be why they performed worse. They don’t actually perform worse because it doesn’t damage the GPU. What goes on a card in high load cases are the capacitors etc which if you do mining right you’ll undervolt the card so you don’t run into their limits. BTW any Sustained load can do the same as mining be that gaming or 3D rendering