VGA Light stuck on and wont post after bios update?

Hey yall, another day another problem, so I I booted into my bios after having some audio issues and saw on a forum that updating the bios might help so I went to do that and saw the option to use the internet update feature instead of a usb which seemed more convenient. So I started it and it completed the update from what I can tell and restarted and now it wont post and the vga led is stuck on.From what I’ve read on prior forums related to this issue people are saying the gpu is dead but I dont think its that as I tested it in another machine and it was able to post. If you have anything that could help please don’t hesitate to ask. I really need some help with this as i was supposed to be upgrading next week and was supposed to be selling my old hardware to pay for new hardware :(    listed below is the parts list and a reference picture of what its giving me

[Parts list](https://pcpartpicker.com/list/F26qgJ)

[Reference Image(https://imgur.com/a/C6Syz3G)

if your motherboard has a dual bios, or restore bios, boot to that. check your manual.

30 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

if your motherboard has a dual bios, or restore bios, boot to that. check your manual.

Im not sure if I do, the only thing I can find related to that in the manual is the asus crash free bios 3 and that didn’t work. Just for reference I have a Asus Prime Z390-A

you should try clearing the cmos first, otherwise, since there is no extra bios, there are ways to attempt to flash the bios w/o display. that may work if cmos clearing doesn't