xbox original

dre2992

dose anyone know to to get music off the xbox one like orginal xbox i have been tring to find a way for years i had like 20 CDs on there i burned to it any way to get it off that would be amazing

22 hours ago, Edward Brinkman said:

You should be able to plug a usb drive into your xbox, then move your music to that.

no see everyone thinks im talkining about the new xbox one the very first xbox is the one i have music on and there are no use ports on it 

1 hour ago, dre2992 said:

no see everyone thinks im talkining about the new xbox one the very first xbox is the one i have music on and there are no use ports on it 

It uses a standard HDD.

Just remove it and plug it into ur PC (ull likely need a IDE to sata converter if its still the original HDD)..drag and drop. IIRC they should be WMA audio files.

infact so long as the xbox still works u can connect it to ur network (and thus ur PC) via Ethernet iirc.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

2 hours ago, SolarNova said:

It uses a standard HDD.

Just remove it and plug it into ur PC (ull likely need a IDE to sata converter if its still the original HDD)..drag and drop. IIRC they should be WMA audio files.

infact so long as the xbox still works u can connect it to ur network (and thus ur PC) via Ethernet iirc.

yeah its not that simple my guy, the hard drive is locked and the only way to unlock it is with the key stored in the xbox's eeprom

and even if you went through the trouble of hotswapping and adapters and all that nonsense, you'd still need to use something like xplorer 360 to even see what the hell is on there

it makes far more sense for the OP to go ahead and softmod the console with rocky5's tool, since then he can just use ftp to pull shit off and then they can also upgrade the hard drive, dump games to the drive, and all the other fun stuff that goes along with it

6 hours ago, dre2992 said:

You can get cables that convert the controller port to USB as the controllers themselves are USB with a proprietary connector and you can connect a USB flash drive to that and copy what you need onto it (as long as it does allow audio files on the hard drive to be copied to what would be considered a memory card).

On 5/3/2020 at 11:25 AM, dre2992 said:

Unless you get an adapter that plugs into the controller port or an adapter that plugs directly into the controller. We got that you were talking about he Original, you did specify that. The controller port is basically modified USB port. The only issue would be if Microsoft has locked down the ability to transfer ripped songs. If thats the case then you'd need to softmod.