DIY Build Recommends

gray_the_guy

Just had a babygirl and want to get away from console and go and do a build. I do them all the time at work but still have on to call my own. I am on a budget of about 600-800. Any case thoughts??😌

6 minutes ago, gray_the_guy said:

I am on a budget of about 600-800. Any case thoughts??😌

Hey there. Got a few questions:

• Erm... A number doesn't tell us much if we don't know what country you're making your purchase from. $600 is very different from RM600, for example.
  • Are you delegating 600 - 800 monetary units towards the entire PC build, or just towards your case?
  • Do you already have your PC build planned out? If you do, listing your build's specs (linking from PC Part Picker's site would be recommended) would make selecting a case a much more streamlined process.
  • If you haven't planned out your PC build, what are you planning to use your system for? (Gaming, streaming, video editing, office suite work, etc.)

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Please quote or tag (type "@") people to reply specifically to another member's message. Your quote or tag will let the other member know that you've responded to their message. I only responded because I occasionally check on posts that I've commented on. 😁

39 minutes ago, gray_the_guy said:

Sure, that build looks fine, if you're using it for gaming. The Fractal Design Meshify C is a decent case for a decent price with decent out-of-the-box thermals, and a better case if you add more case fans in it. Also noticed that you haven't listed a power supply, not sure if that was intentional or not, or whether you're looking for a power supply recommendation? (I'd check out the PSU Tier List by LukeSavenjie if you are looking for recommendations.)

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Haha my bad trying to get used to being in a forum. I like the idea of positive human mutual learning. Yeah the PSU leave out was inententional. I'll be using this system for gaming, and some light workstation tasks like VMWare. I am in my bachelors program for Cyber sec and want something that can be my at home workstation while my HP zbook can be my to go @Eschew