Case Help

So I have the NZXT H710i and I’ve put in the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX motherboard. With the case, the front top panel connectors had the USB 3.0 thing coming off. The HD audio and the RGB stuff I think. The thing I’m struggling to work out is that the tiny little cables that connect the front top buttons arnt there. I’m referring to the USB headers. Does my case not have them, or need them to work? It has all the other cables as standard. Thanks 🙏 

4 minutes ago, joshjames26 said:

So I have the NZXT H710i and I’ve put in the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX motherboard. With the case, the front top panel connectors had the USB 3.0 thing coming off.

The case should just come with them

although for any water cooling build I would have just suggested an 011 dynamic

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

6 minutes ago, joshjames26 said:

So I have the NZXT H710i and I’ve put in the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX motherboard. With the case, the front top panel connectors had the USB 3.0 thing coming off. The HD audio and the RGB stuff I think. The thing I’m struggling to work out is that the tiny little cables that connect the front top buttons arnt there. I’m referring to the USB headers. Does my case not have them, or need them to work? It has all the other cables as standard. Thanks 🙏 

Return your case case it's probably just a defect and buy the O11 as its way better for water cooling.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6