What Type Of Games Do You Prefer?

geforceftw

im interested to see what you guys like. leave comments on what you like that is not listed as i ran out of choices.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

gotta love the multiplayer option in the singleplayer category 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Stealth games are fun. Sadly there hasn't been that many good stealth games that have came out recently, and my favorite stealth series is total shit now (splinter cell)... the stealth genre isn't as popular as it once was..

Here are the few games i play religiously that hold my attention. 

BF3

BF2:PR

ARMA2 (and 3)

Was never a fan of the League of Legends, Dota, WoW type stuff.

Love BF3, CS: GO, and JC2 (There are developers developing multiplayer for this game) :) .

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Stealth games are fun. Sadly there hasn't been that many good stealth games that have came out recently, and my favorite stealth series is total shit now (splinter cell)... the stealth genre isn't as popular as it once was..

thief deadly shadows was good

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

The games I enjoy the most are games where there isn't a set  place you have to be and/or battle. I like to wander a bit and pick where I wish to go next. Makes getting into the game easier and more fun. At the moment I am enjoying playing the assassins creed series, and will later on be trying out bioshock, crisis, tomb raider, and far cry. I like the story line of each of those. If it has a good story to it I am usually hooked. Great graphics or not.

How is platformer not an option?

At any rate, it's my favorite genre by far. That's one type of game that I will never get burned out on. They come in all forms and each has the basic mechanic of movement yet every game feels different. Whenever I get tired of shooters or adventure games, I start back with the basics.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)