H100i Pro XT Ticking

I recently switched over from a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo to a Corsair H100i Pro XT. I was able to install everything with relative ease and I have the fans running in a push pull configuration.

I have the radiator mounted to the front of the case with the inlet and outlet on the top (see attached picture). With that I hear a slight ticking noise from the pump. I tried moving the radiator around, but I am still getting the same result. I will try to attach a video to see if you can hear the sound.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20200428_132309.jpg

Clicking from the radiator (you're 100% sure it's not fans right?) would probably be a return/RMA.  That sound means the pump is probably not long for this world.

On 4/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, TheGlenlivet said:

Clicking from the radiator (you're 100% sure it's not fans right?) would probably be a return/RMA.  That sound means the pump is probably not long for this world.

To check that it wasn't my fans i just put all the fans at 0 RPM. The only other option is that it is coming from my graphics card which i am going to check now. 

On 4/29/2020 at 11:11 AM, NickDiMaria said:

To check that it wasn't my fans i just put all the fans at 0 RPM. The only other option is that it is coming from my graphics card which i am going to check now. 

Checked that it wasn't my graphics card. I put through an RMA on Corsair, I will probably be installing the new pump tomorrow if I get it by then. Will let you know if I am experiencing the same issues.