windows boot device wont load

Akumajin

so i was playing games as usual, then suddenly spotify stop working, but i still managed to play my game, later while ingame i blue screened, when i try to start up my pc now i only get the message "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key"

ive tried to check bios to see if my boot devices are set correctly. windows boot manager is on first priority, and ive checked that my motherboard read my ssd card with all the memory, wich it does. since that didnt do anything i got a windows usb flash drive to enter the command console where i checked the disk with windows on. i got two error messages on it. it was two unspecified error occured wich had a lot of numbers with them, and the text Failed to Transfer Logged Messages to the Event Log with Status 50, when i ran the command CHKDSK..

i also checked if i could download windows to the drive wich it is already installed on. i couldnt install it on the drive 1 partition 1,2,3 but i could install it on the drive 1 partition 4 for some reason, maby because its type primary. when im in the windows setup i can also load driver and there i can see the files thats in ssd, so i am wondering how i can make the ssd boot into windows, if it is even possible?

at the moment i only see one solotion to my problem, and thats to go back into command console and clean the disk i got windows on, then reinstall windows onto it. and if that dosent work buy a new ssd, and hope for the best, so the question is. does anyone know of a solotion where i dont need to wipe the ssd?

if i clean the disk i got windows on to reinstall it. should i clean the other ssd i have in my desktop or shouldnt that matter?

Big long confusing thing.  This is what I am seeing reading this:

seems to have started with some drive error.

did some drive checking.  Badness on 3 partitions on 4 partitions of disk sufficient to prevent loading data.

got drive errors on check but did not write down codes.

the impression I get is the user wants to de corrupt the drive by wiping it (reasonable) but save the data on it (which may be at least partially corrupted) 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

the error code i'm getting is
An unspecified error occured (6e74667363686b2e 1187)

An unspecified error occured (6e74667363686b2e 1729)

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2020 at 8:42 PM, Akumajin said:

the error code i'm getting is
An unspecified error occured (6e74667363686b2e 1187)

An unspecified error occured (6e74667363686b2e 1729)

I am having the same issue, did you get any solution?