Can someone confirm the compatability?

I made a similar post earlier this week but I changed quite a few things and I wanted to make sure everything was still compatible.

I've confirmed that the RAM is compatible and that there are no clearance issues with the GPU or PSU. I just want to know if you can plug 3 pin fans into 4 pin headers on the motherboard, and if the PSU has enough connectors for everything. Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

EDIT: SORRY PCPP chose the wrong power supply, I'll be using a $120 one from microcenter. Also I'm buying all my parts from Microcenter, Newegg, or Best Buy, so ignore the prices shown.

Compatibility wise it's fine, but I think you should get a better SSD (Like a Crucial P1) and swap out the psu for something cheaper. 250$ for the RMx unit is outrageous

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Looks solid for the most part. Yes you can plug 3 pin fans into 4 pin headers and the PSU has plenty of connectors for the GPU and everything else.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Slottr said:

Compatibility wise it's fine, but I think you should get a better SSD (Like a Crucial P1) and swap out the psu for something cheaper. 250$ for the RMx unit is outrageous

Ooof, I didn't even notice the price for the PSU, yah that's way too much.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

8 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Ooof, I didn't even notice the price for the PSU, yah that's way too much.

image.png.8829ca4e2c68a731df5d9e913e3bce06.png

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Ditch the PSU. You can easily get a great quality PSU with equivalent wattage for half that price. Then you can put that saved money towards a good after market CPU cooler, since you generally don't want to use the cooler that comes with the processor, especially if you plan to overclock.