Sudden drop in PPD?

Hello everyone, I just noticed a sudden drop in my FAH PPD. I am folding on an i7-6850K, 2 GTX 970s, and a 960 and I normally get around 1M PPD with everything folding but as of this morning I am only getting around 200K-250K PPD folding on everything. All my folding slots show running and my CPU as well as my 3 GPUs are at close to 100% usage, so I know that they are all being utilized by the program I have tried closing the program and reopening it as well as restarting my system but I still have the same problem. Does anyone have any idea what could cause this to happen or any suggestions on how I might be able to get back to maximum performance? Thank you in advance, I really appreciate your help

Look at the logs. Any longer periods of time the system had to wait for new WUs and didn't fold, or maybe errors and/or aborted WUs?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Just now, marknd59 said:

Points sometimes go AWOL for awhile but they  turn up sooner or later. I'm still missing close to 1M points from a couple of days ago, all from 1 project, they will show up in a the stats at some point.

Thanks. I am still showing low points, but I climbed the overall rank by about 400 positions overnight from around 15,700 to 15,300 out of 2.65M so I think it's probably fine. Maybe its not reporting points correctly for some reason? 

Just now, Eigenvektor said:

Look at the logs. Any longer periods of time the system had to wait for new WUs and didn't fold, or maybe errors and/or aborted WUs?

I didn't see anything bad in the logs and the system didn't have to wait a ridiculously long time for new WUs. Right now I'm folding on my CPU and 2 970s but my 960 is waiting for a WU and I'm getting around 170K PPD

• 2 months later...

I’m having the same problem and my system is probably older. I have a HP-Z600 with a Quadro P2000 in the top slot, a Titan X Pascal in the second and a GTX 1080 ti on a riser. The Titan was pumping out 1.8m ppd, the 1080 ti somewhat less at 1.3m ppd because it’s on a 1x riser and the P2000 close to 500000 ppd. I’m not using CPU because it doesn’t earn enough. Anyhow, what was close to 4m ppd has plummeted to 1.5ish during yesterday. WU’s taking upto 11 hours to complete. I thought perhaps bad WU’s or something. I’m away from home at the mo but managed to dump the WU’s remotely and reinstall the client last night. Back to the same crappy ppd this morning. Hope this is not a permanent feature with folding. 

• 2 weeks later...

What work units are the GPU's doing at the time of low PPD? 134nn are known to be all over the place. My 2080 Super has gone as low as 400K PPD on one of these.

Current Build