"Out of range" "No signal detected" "No safemode"

Hey guys, so i've been having problems with my pc recently.
Whilst updating my GTX 750 Ti drivers (it was supposed to be a clean install)
And while installing new drivers my screen went black and there was a box in the middle saying "Out of range" I checked youtube and a lot of forums and only saw things about safe mode and for some reason when my computer would be starting up and i would be mashing down the F8 key, it would only give me the option to go into the windows 10 bios or the motherboard asus bios so i went into the asus bios i looked through it and i found a option to enable intergrated graphics and i thought that would fix my problem with the out of range screen, but it only got worse. By enabling that settings my computer's monitor now said 'No signal detected' i rechecked all my cables and they were fine. I really need help to solve this.
Maybe someone has the same ASUS motherboard bios and could give me the walkthrough or screenshots on how to turn off intergrated graphics because when i start up my computer it only shows "No signal detected" and i would need to probably turn off the intergated graphcis while not being able to see my screen.
Please someone help me because being stuck ar home doesnt help.

Thank you for reading

Many motherboards allow the user to reset the BIOS state by using a jumper that's on the board. Usually it'll be the opposite end of pins that's there.

From there, what I tend to do to make Windows do my bidding to get into Safe Mode would be forcing it to restart while booting into Windows (it'll take three times to get into the Recovery menu that gets you into safe mode; and generally speaking, you'll turn off the PC while booting to get here). From there, you should be able to do whatever you need to.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, NZgamer said:

What monitor do you have and what are the full specs of your PC?

I have a BENQ BL2400 Monitor

GPU: GTX 750TI

CPU: AMD A8 6500 2 CORES

MOTHERBOARD : ASUS

5 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Many motherboards allow the user to reset the BIOS state by using a jumper that's on the board. Usually it'll be the opposite end of pins that's there.

From there, what I tend to do to make Windows do my bidding to get into Safe Mode would be forcing it to restart while booting into Windows (it'll take three times to get into the Recovery menu that gets you into safe mode; and generally speaking, you'll turn off the PC while booting to get here). From there, you should be able to do whatever you need to.

Where could i maybe find a video about the method of getting into to safe mode that you wrote?

1 minute ago, shyls said:

Where could i maybe find a video about the method of getting into to safe mode that you wrote?

Dunno if you could, but to get into Safe Mode itself is not hard; just forcibly turn off your computer while it's booting into Windows, on the third time, it'll show that it's checking for your problem, then you'll be in that Advanced settings menu or whatever it is.

win10_safe_mode_28.png

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Try connecting the monitor cable to the motherboard output, see if that helps. Try reseating your 750ti.

i9 9900K/GSkill Trident RGB 4x8GB 3000Mhz/Asus Maximus X Hero/EVGA RTX2080TI XC ULTRA/Samsung 950pro+970pro nVME M.2 512gb/2x2tb ADATA ssd/3tb HDD/Corsair Obsidian 1000D/ EVGA SUPERNOVA T2 1600W/10xCorsair LL120/Alienware 34" 2k 120hz/LG 27" 4k 60hz/HyperX Alloy Elite RGB/Hyper X Pulsefire Surge RGB/SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless/Logitech c920.

2 hours ago, gamelovers11223 said:

Try connecting the monitor cable to the motherboard output, see if that helps. Try reseating your 750ti.

Thank you so much!!! I reconnected the monitor cable to my motherboard and it let me get into the safe mode and uninstall my drives and now im on my pc again. THANK YOU!!! ❤️