Thread dimension EKWB

Go to solution Solved by The Great Pretender,

I found the solution. It is M48x1.5

This is the threads on the plexiglass tube.

I have a difficult time distingushing the threads on the 60mm acrylic resevoir of a EKWV tank/pump combo, not the 1/4" inlet and outletports but on the acrylic itself. 

The reason for asking, I need to make a new one using some other material than the stock PMMA.

thank you in advance.

Vegard.

26 minutes ago, The Great Pretender said:

I have a difficult time distingushing the threads on the 60mm acrylic resevoir of a EKWV tank/pump combo, not the 1/4" inlet and outletports but on the acrylic itself. 

The reason for asking, I need to make a new one using some other material than the stock PMMA.

thank you in advance.

Vegard.

So you want to mill and cut a thread identical to the one on the device you mentioned but can’t figure out what the specs are?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

47 minutes ago, The Great Pretender said:

thank you in advance.

Vegard.

Don't believe it's stated anywhere, you'll have to measure the threads and check using a thread pitch gauge. My best guess it would be a BSPP type thread.