Graphics card disconnects and I have to restart

Rhythm8503

Hey guys so once in a while I would boot up my PC and after it loads windows after say 5 seconds the screen would go black and my monitor would say no graphics input. Now today for some reason Windows booted up and when I moved my mouse to type in my password everything froze and I had to force restart my PC. Can I stop this annoying cycle/possible bug? I feel like it has to maybe do something with my graphics card as it disconnects from my screen and then I would have to restart.

Here is the specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Sapphire Pulse RX 570

Corsair Vengence 8Gb x 2 16G 3200MHz

500GB Samsung 860 Evo + 500Gb Seagate HDD. 

14 minutes ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

Are you using DP or HDMI?

The original poster's Sapphire Pulse RX 570 supports 2 each of the following outputs: HDMI, Displayport, DVI-D

Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 570 4GB GDDR5 PCI-E Dual HDMI / DVI-D ...

So, although it would be more likely that the OP is using HDMI or Displayport, there is a chance that DVI-D is being used.

Could be a driver issue, try removing the display driver completely using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and then get the latest drivers for this card from the manufacturer's website (use safe mode to do this if you are having issues with loading into normal Windows).

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

On 4/26/2020 at 12:30 PM, Boomwebsearch said:

The original poster's Sapphire Pulse RX 570 supports 2 each of the following outputs: HDMI, Displayport, DVI-D

So, although it would be more likely that the OP is using HDMI or Displayport, there is a chance that DVI-D is being used.

Could be a driver issue, try removing the display driver completely using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and then get the latest drivers for this card from the manufacturer's website (use safe mode to do this if you are having issues with loading into normal Windows).

Using HDMI and Ill see but I have the latest driver's atleast that I know

On 4/26/2020 at 12:30 PM, Boomwebsearch said:

Tried reinstalling drivers caused a bunch of issues so I had to use my restore point.

1 minute ago, Rhythm8503 said:

Tried reinstalling drivers caused a bunch of issues so I had to use my restore point.

Are you running the latest version of Windows 10, what issues occurred when using the latest drivers, even in the worst case, you don't have to use restore point for malfunctioning drivers, boot using Windows Safe Mode and uninstall malfunctioning driver/s?

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

On 5/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Boomwebsearch said:

Are you running the latest version of Windows 10, what issues occurred when using the latest drivers, even in the worst case, you don't have to use restore point for malfunctioning drivers, boot using Windows Safe Mode and uninstall malfunctioning driver/s?

Ok I have the latest drivers, Windows Update and I tried reinstalling the drivers in safe mode with DDU so far no more issues Ill get back to you if I see my screen or windows cut out.