[US] Thermaltake Tt eSports Saphira Gaming Mouse - $17

Faceman

Thermaltake Tt eSports Saphira Gaming Mouse(MO-SPH008DT) - $17

Looks like a nice mid-range gaming mouse without too much bells and whistles.  There are not a lot of reviews on the TigerDirect website, but if you look elsewhere on Amazon and Google, you will find favorable reviews, and at $17 it looks like a steal.  I just ordered one, will let you know how it is in a week or so.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Just ordered, thanks man!

Case: Corsair 500R (BitFenix Spectre Pro LED Green) -  CPU: Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2 -  Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming -  GPUs: Asus Strix GTX 970  -  RAM: Kingston Black - 8GB 2133 -  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750G 750W -  Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  -  HDDs: OCZ Vector 150 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Green 500GB -  Monitor: Acer B246HYL ymdpr 23.8 IPS  -  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical -  Audio: Sennheiser HD 600 - Magni 2/ Modi 2

I just received this mouse and it is very nice.  I palm my mouse, so this is the right design for my style.  It was very stiff at first, but after a half day of use it has already bent to my will.  The movement is extremely crisp and accurate at 3500dpi, the lower settings were just too slow for my taste.  The buttons are extremely crisp and responsive, especially the 2 side thumb buttons, they push in at the perfect amount of force.  The scroll wheel feels nice and also works as a button, some mouses have this feature others don't, figured I would mention.  The mouse is a tad lightweight even with all of 5 of the 4.5g weights in place, but it will take just a little getting used to, by no means a deal breaker or overly noticeable.  The settings and customization are straightforward via the provided software, it even allows you to turn off all of the lights which I like.  I came from a logitech wireless mouse and was going through batteries at an alarming rate, at $17, this thing will pay for itself in the first 1-2 years. 

If you don't need a mouse with tons of bells and whistles, use a palm grip and don't need a ton of additional buttons, this is a fantastic buy.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, still available!