modern warfare terrible stuttering

Ls9L

so i just bought modern warfare for pc and i have all the settings to low and im getting a constant 120 fps but the frame stutter is horrendous,when i try shooting at someone the frame stutter is so bad it looks like it skips a bunch of frames and the next frame is not even pointing at the target when 2 seconds before i was pointing right at him. i play rust,fortnite,csgo,fallout76,pcbuildsim,the forest,beamng etc etc and none of these games stutter at all they feel butter smooth so i dont think its because of my pc specs but here they are

gpu- rx570 8gb  (oc to 1450 mhz lmao) weird thing is that all games get my gpu to about 75-85c but on modern warfare its staying at 55-60c

cpu ryzen 5 3600 (oc to 4.2ghz)