Uninstalling BIOS Flash Tool Wiped Contents of C:/Users/[profile] Folder.... Help?

Bob Jim

Strange one for you:

Just got a RX 5600XT, so wanted to flash the BIOS to the high performance version. A Guru3D guide I found suggested this tool (https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amdvbflash-download.html). I installed it, tried to run it and it crashed my PC. I tried a second time and the program said it was missing a critical file, so I thought I'd uninstall it then reinstall. I clicked uninstall, and it took a LONG time - maybe 10 minutes. My computer was then incredibly sluggish, so I restarted and logged in to be met with:

"You've been logged into a temporary profile". It refused to switch to my actual profile. I do some digging and the CONTENTS of C:/Users/[profilename] has been wiped - the actual folder is still there but it is empty. So I'm now stuck on a temporary login with an empty profile folder. What can I do???? All of my files, both on my boot :C SSD and my secondary HDD for games etc are still there. ETERNALLY grateful for any help.