Wierd ress thing

Hi,

I am experiencing weird ress thing when I choose full screen windowed mode(FSW) in Valorant. I cant find out whats wrong. Every other game I run in FSW works fine. Basically, picture from main monitor is stretching over to the other monitor. Does anyone know if this is a thing within the game out side of my reach? Or are my settings f***ed?  Check out the screenshot.

Im running GTX 1080ti, connected to main monitor 1440p 165hz with a DP. Second monitor is classic 1080p 60hz connected with hdmi to same gpu.

2020-04-19.png

2020-04-23 (3).png

2020-04-23 (4).png

I forgot to add, FSW works ONLY when I run it in 1440p ress. But once I try to choose any of the other ress the weird thing  happens

32 minutes ago, Renegad said:

FSW

I don't use that, but doesn't that then give you the option to resize things manually?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

I don't use that, but doesn't that then give you the option to resize things manually?

It does, but despite of my choice I get same picture..

1 minute ago, Renegad said:

It does, but despite of my choice I get same picture..

Ah, then I don't have any ideas.

Anything wrong with just running it in full screen mode?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Ah, then I don't have any ideas.

Anything wrong with just running it in full screen mode?

Not really, its just just inconvenient when running 2 monitors. I have my stream on the other screen. 

2 minutes ago, Renegad said:

Not really, its just just inconvenient when running 2 monitors. I have my stream on the other screen. 

I understand, what happens if you make it FSW and then resize it to something really small, like a postage stamp size, how does the program react?

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

I understand, what happens if you make it FSW and then resize it to something really small, like a postage stamp size, how does the program react?

Oh thats the problem! It doesn't react in any other way than shown on the screenshot :)

1 minute ago, Renegad said:

Oh thats the problem! It doesn't react in any other way than shown on the screenshot :)

Ah, might be a Valorent thing, it's still in beta.

Alternately, set the resolution in the game to less than your max resolution of your monitor, and see what happens? (I can't tell from your screenshot if that's possible or not, hence the suggestion)

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Ah, might be a Valorent thing, it's still in beta.

Alternately, set the resolution in the game to less than your max resolution of your monitor, and see what happens? (I can't tell from your screenshot if that's possible or not, hence the suggestion)

Yeah, my bad for not stating my goal overall. Thats what I was doing and yeah, you can see the result, haha. 

4 minutes ago, Renegad said:

Yeah, my bad for not stating my goal overall. Thats what I was doing and yeah, you can see the result, haha. 

Bollocks, then my friend, I am well and truly out of ideas.

But check back here, others may have better answers than I. Have you hit the (and I'm assuming here this exists) Valorent forums? Perhaps others have similiar experiences?

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Bollocks, then my friend, I am well and truly out of ideas.

But check back here, others may have better answers than I. Have you hit the (and I'm assuming here this exists) Valorent forums? Perhaps others have similiar experiences?

That will be my next step! I alwasy come here first cuz of the amazing support u guys are showing. Thanks for your time buddy! have a nice weekend:)

Just now, Renegad said:

That will be my next step! I alwasy come here first cuz of the amazing support u guys are showing. Thanks for your time buddy! have a nice weekend:)

If you get an answer/solution, post it back here so others may find it. Much luck buddy