Windows, games display everything jagged, messed up need help

So, a few months ago all of a sudden something extra ordinary happened with my pc. My windows, my games, everything seems to be jagged.

I have a gt 1030, 8gb ddr3 and i5-3570. The jaggies look like when you turn off anti aliasing in a game, and the edges of objects seem to shiver.

Things I've tried:

Resetting my monitor, resetting nvidia control panel (multiple times), reinstalling windows 3 times, swapping cpu, swapping motherboard, using integrated gpu, swapping ram, pushing all anti aliasing, anisotropic filtering settings to max (games + control panel), online forums, display driver reinstall. Now there's an interesting part. When I used a laptop and played minecraft on it the problem was gone. However when i connected to my main display the problem showed up. That's why i reset my monitor to factory settings multiple times but no fix. I have also connected the pc to a brand new tv and the problem is there. I doubt the issue is with the monitor here although any help is appreciated.

Here is a minecraft vid. It looks the same on everything, the icons, gta, witcher, paint 3d, you name it.

At this point I am desperate to solve it so i hope someone can help.

Thank you in advance!

• 1 month later...

I dont know if you are reading this, but minecraft has no built in AA download Optifine, and it should work! I am currently experiencing AA issues, (look at my previous posts) but there is nothing you can do about that in minecraft itself! Hope I could help!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 2:01 PM, Rylex said:

I dont know if you are reading this, but minecraft has no built in AA download Optifine, and it should work! I am currently experiencing AA issues, (look at my previous posts) but there is nothing you can do about that in minecraft itself! Hope I could help!

Hello, it turned out it is a problem with electric current. It can't be solved if you are plugged into the wall. You need to get a laptop or some special battery psu.

Oh, really? How did you find out? DId you solve it with the written thing, or are you just assuming? I am currently facing the same issue, with bad downgraded graphics! And I also think, that it could be electrical related! Greetings!