Bsod in win10

vaas47

Hi 

I just build my PC and after installed windows, for some reason i got multiple bsod.

After i update software for ryzen cpu from my MB web and AMD chipset also all the driver i can found, the bsod reduced significantly but bsod still happen once in a while. It was really annoying to have bsod while i work.

Here is my Spec :

Win 10 Pro .1903

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Aorus X470 Gaming 5 wifi Bios v. F50

2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB

Adata XPG Pro SX8200 Nvme

Samsung Evo 860

RTX 2070s - latest update

SeaSonic Prime 750W Gold

Here is the minidump i got :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XPm9piEDsdIW-MyijHxJvZVHk-zHkjtn

Hello vaas47,

This Windows 10, Blue Screen of Death (BSoD), did you get the same problem when starting from scratch with a fresh copy of Win10_1909 by any chance? Just wanted to know if (without internet connection), you setup from a USB and load the OS, if you still get the (BSoD).

My suggestion would be to start with basic hardware, get your Win10 boot USB ready without internet to avoid any driver updates. Test it out and move forward from there one step at a time.

There is a high possibility that a window update triggers this for a driver(s) but maybe someone can read your dump file which could give an indication but I would strongly recommend to start from scratch one hardware at a time. See where it triggers it and work from there.

All the best and hope it works out.

Regards,

Elsa Ballerina

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this issue with my computer as well. It's a different CPU (Ryzen 3 3200G), but it might be worth a try. I've had random BSODs like system service exception, page fault in non paged area, irql not less than or equal. you name it. All diagnostics showed no result. Temps were ok, etc. 

For me what actually solved the problem was forcing dedicated GPU only on the BIOS.  I guess Windows was trying to delegate 2D/background tasks, whatever, to the iGPU/CPU and f*n it up.  After forcing it off on the BIOS, I never got any BSODs anymore. Not sure if you have the option in your BIOS with this CPU, as you technically dont have an iGPU, but might be worth a shot.