More ram issues

I built a new AMD 3600 pc using a Asus Prime X570-P motherboard and at first I had 16 gbs of t-force 3200mhz ram and it only read at 2400, but then one of the ram sticks died after I changed settings like my last post suggested so I bought 2 new 16 gbs of ram at the same speed and now they’re running at 2133 instead of the 3200 it should be. Is there something wrong with my motherboard? 

It just means they defaulted to their "default" speed and you'll need to "overclock" them. Either manually or through XMP in the bios. It's perfectly normal.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

23 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

It just means they defaulted to their "default" speed and you'll need to "overclock" them. Either manually or through XMP in the bios. It's perfectly normal.

Ok I tried that now my pc sounds like a jet taking off and it won’t post. 

could try like 2933 or 3000mhz and see.. i had same issue on mine with the 2700x i cant run my 3200mhz kit at 3200 cause of a weird compatbility/controller limitation but 2933 was max i got.

56 minutes ago, Suddentuna said:

Ok I tried that now my pc sounds like a jet taking off and it won’t post. 

If it won't post anymore, clear cmos using the CLRTC pin on the motherboard.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1040820/

You'll now need to set up the RAM voltage, clock speed and CAS_latency manually instead of using XMP.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro