Case for 360mm radiator on top for about 110-120$

Hi everyone, I'm finishing the build right now and I need some good  case for 360mm AIO Liquid Freezer II 360 so I can mount on top of the case. For about $100-120. For now, I like the TD500 White Mesh from CoolerMaster and cost about $115 in my country. Every suggestion came well. Thanks!!

I am confused, do you want a case that can hold a 360mm rad or a 360mm radiator?

i9-10980xe 4.5ghz all cores | EVGA RTX 2080 XC ultra clocked at 1965mhz and memory clocked at 8417mhz | 128gb 3200mhz |

3 minutes ago, talklogan said:

I am confused, do you want a case that can hold a 360mm rad or a 360mm radiator?

Case that can hold Liquid Freezer II 360 on the top. 

2 minutes ago, jctappel67 said:

Actually, that one only works for the front.

Yep, 2x120/140 mm. What is your opinion for TD500?

It's probably going to have to be a full tower for a 360 up top. You'll get better thermals with a front mounted rad anyway.

F@H    EOC

2 minutes ago, jctappel67 said:

It's probably going to have to be a full tower for a 360 up top. You'll get better thermals with a front mounted rad anyway.

I stand corrected, Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

F@H    EOC

Just now, jctappel67 said:

I thought that too until I asked Arctic support and I was told the following: 
In general the radiator (if installed to the front) have to be oriented with the tubes on the bottom to prevent the pump from pumping air. If you have the option to mount the radiator in the top of the case that would be better. One fan in the rear is enough to suck all the warm air out of the case. We have to figure out if the rad configuration in the front allows the tubes to reach the CPU... If you have to install the radiator in the top then you can put 2 Fans in the front.The little fan on the pump should be oriented upwards, there are the parts that benefit from the little fan. But there is no problem in a different orientation due to the problem with the radiators tubes.