AVR going crazy

I've been gaming on my PC with my RX 560 and getting pretty good fps on low/medium 1080p 80%. No problems whatsoever. Last week, I was able to switch to an RX 580 4Gb. I replaced my trusty RX 560 with the new RX 580 and started playing Modern Warfare 2019. While playing an hour later, I noticed hearing clicks. Constant clicks. It would appear and disappear every now and then but would appear more often the longer I played. So I got confused. I know for sure my PSU can handle RX 580. So I decided to turn it off and fix it the next day.

Today, I played Modern Warfare again with radeon metrics on and I noticed my GPU were about 49C, 20-30W idle and would reach 68C, 105-120W when gaming. I also noticed that when my GPU pulls 115W+ of power constantly, my AVR clicks. I assumed its nothing until I got shocked by my keyboard. ZAPPPED. I knew something was up. I stressed test my rig with Furmark and I noticed that when using the burn-in test, my AVR would click every now and then when my GPU reached 65-69C. It also clicks everytime I toggle the donut back on. Right now, I'm scared to play any games not because my rig would blow up, but because my rig could just shutdown during gameplay. If it's relevant, I have my PC plugged in the AVR which is plugged in an extension cord with 10A 250V specs.

Any recommendations? 

Specs
Ryzen 5 2400G
Sapphire Pulse RX 560 4Gb 16CU
Gigabyte Gaming RX 580 4Gb
MSI B450M Pro-M2
1x8Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 2400Mhz DDR4
Patriot Scorch 256Gb

1Tb HDD
Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 700W Gold
Samwon AVR

Cylon RGB Case

Zeus Mk880 Keyboard

Check all the cords, make sure the rig is grounded properly, u might have moved something while swapping the GPU-s

16 minutes ago, Verrierr said:

Check all the cords, make sure the rig is grounded properly, u might have moved something while swapping the GPU-s

I already checked if any of the wires are unplugged or smth but I havent found out anything yet. Anything specific I should be looking for? 

59 minutes ago, Spectre64 said:

I already checked if any of the wires are unplugged or smth but I havent found out anything yet. Anything specific I should be looking for? 

I had a similar issue once, which turned out to be a damaged cord, no clue how that happened, there was a literal hole in the sleeving, and the issue was obviously fixed once I switched the cord

Huh, will check as soon as I can. I think I also remembered that none of the wall plugs we have here at our apartment has ground. Im not sure if thats a smoking gun but that might be a problem

I finished checking if any of the wires and cables and cords are broken but so far none. I also removed some dust in my pc too. I just improvised a workaround by setting my power limit % to -15%. And yeah, none of our wall plugs have ground.