I tried to boot to manjaro from an 8 gb usb but it shows error:- 

cant load /dev/loop0

Any other Linux flavors have issues?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Pratsv2412 said:

I didnt try coz like i think manjaro and steamOS is best and all others are sh**

Linux distros are Linux distros.  The difference between one distro and another are which packages they choose and how they are linked.  Which is to say, not a whole lot.  One can even do “roll your own” distros whet you choose the packages and do the linking yourself.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Maybe you flashed the .iso image incorrectly. Try another flashing program like Etcher or Rufus.

#PCMasterRace #LinuxMasterRace

Don't mix being popular and common becasue ot being the best, and being common and popular because it was the first thing the people saw.

the flashdrive did not created the boot files properly... or there is a problem with the iso