NZXT control hub V2

JFS

Hey guys, first time on this forum and quite a noobie in term of computer knowledge. I started to do my first pc build. I have a NZXT 510 Elite. It comes already with all the fans and rgb plugged in the control hub v2. Thats pretty simple for now. The only problem is that I don't know how to connect the power to the control hub. It has a cable that comes out and it is written must connect power to PSU. The only problem is that the cable isn't long enough to connect to the power suply or the motherboard. On the cable it is written SATA. It looks like a 15 pin connector. I also have a Asus Prime Z390 A motherboard. Does anyone know how will I connect it ? 

It should have two cables, a USB header cable and a power cable.  I believe the power cable is a molex connection.  Your PSU should have come with all the cables you need.  Just grab a SATA cable, connect it to a SATA output on your PSU and then to the connection on the Hub.  I believe it connects to a USB 2 header on your motherboard.  Just look at your motherboard's manual and find where they are located.  They usually have "USB" written on, or near them, but it can be difficult to read at times.  In my experience, USB 2 headers are typically on the bottom of the motherboard.  

Good luck!

It doesn't connect directly to your PSU.  It connects to one of the SATA connectors just like an SSD would.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Perfect thanks for the help.