Data Recovery from Corsair Flash storage

I have had this Corsair Voyager 128gb flash drive for a couple of years now. Very minimal use, I used it as a backup of a backup for important files. Recently, it stopped registering in any machine I plug it into. The LED will flash like the drive is being read for a couple of seconds, then go into a slow pulsing mode as if the drive is in sleep mode. About 2/50 times I plug it in and out of a machine it will actually read. When this happens, I can view the file directory and see all my data. But when I try to open one or two files the drive will crash and go into the sleep mode.

What are my options in terms of recovering this data? Thanks!

image.png

Get another USB drive, turn it into a live bootable linux usb drive (this can help https://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

Get something like Linux Mint or Ubuntu, If you never used linux before, use linux mint.

With a bit of luck Linux does know what to do with the drive.

If that also doesn't work. Best option is to buy something like easeus data recovery and hope that it can recover something.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Someone recommended I send it to Louis Rossman, I might do that. I will try the Linux solution samcool55 advised above then report back. Thank you! 

Well, Louis Rossman sure can do his best on fixing the drive or just getting data out from it.