Australia Thread

FireFox

The Canada Thread from Siberian_Dick_Wolf gave me a good idea so I thought I'd do an Australia Thread

I am not Australian though I consider myself as an unofficial Aussie because I've visited many times and just fell in love with that amazing country, also planning on moving to Melbourne Victoria at some point in the future.

What do you like or don't like about the Commonwealth of Australia?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

you could at least have called Bruce - to keep it simple you know

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Greetings from the North Shore Sydney!

What I don't like about Australia, the fact that Tony Abott will be scrapping the FTTH NBN plan if he gets into power, which is likely.  I would seriously vote for him if he would just keep the original plan.  WE WANT GIGABIT FIBRE!

you could at least have called Bruce - to keep it simple you know

lol I'll keep that in mind:)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What I don't like about Australia, the fact that Tony Abott will be scrapping the FTTH NBN plan if he gets into power, which is likely.  I would seriously vote for him if he would just keep the original plan.  WE WANT GIGABIT FIBRE!

wow North Shore, not been there for a few years, I think we went through there and then over the Harbour Bridge but I can't remember.

I need a damn job so I can get my fat ass back there lol

hello everyone im from perth western austraila

amd fx 6300  @4.4ghz @1.4/ga-970a-ud3/HD78702gb /antec 620w psu

wow North Shore, not been there for a few years, I think we went through there and then over the Harbour Bridge but I can't remember.

I need a damn job so I can get my fat ass back there lol

If you were on a train then you were probably on the "North Shore Line" (the Yellow one)

both parties are abit screwed poor planning for carbon and mining tax because there's too many loop holes and a oppersition that would fit in better in the 1950's

truthfully see alot of third party votes this year

the fibre is going in to be interesting since some places have already got it and if its axed Australia will be again 20 years behind the world

Its all about those volumetric clouds

If you were on a train then you were probably on the "North Shore Line" (the Yellow one)

I think we were driving but I'm sure we was on a train at some point during the 2 week visit to Sydney

Whenever I run a gaming guild for any MMO, I take great pains to recruit as many Aussies as I can. You guys are such awesome gaming company.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Here are a few pictures of Melbourne where I want to move to.

Melbourne_yarra_twilight.jpg

Flinders Street Station which looks pretty amazing and also a Melbourne Tram

Melbourne+Australia.jpg

Melbourne-australia-532345_1280_960.jpg

2/5 of the mod team is Aussie, (dim and wind). I expect to see them here shortly.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

2/5 of the mod team is Aussie, (dim and wind). I expect to see them here shortly.

Sweet

Gud day mates LOL. Am I doing it right?

Dats not a knoife...

11641d1336436253t-horrible-english-comme

...THIS is a knoife...

Ugh, that worked better in my head.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Gud day mates LOL. Am I doing it right?

no lol, it's g'day:) while I was over there I didn't get that much of g'day, that was mainly in the smaller towns.

I got hi, how are a doin mate a lot:)

no lol, it's g'day:) while I was over there I didn't get that much of g'day, that was mainly in the smaller towns.

I got hi, how are a doin mate a lot:)

Dammit LOL!

Ah i thought Australians typically say G'day mate. It turns out my life has been a lie

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Dats not a knoife...

11641d1336436253t-horrible-english-comme

...THIS is a knoife...

Ugh, that worked better in my head.

I've just finished with watching a Simpsons episode that used that, made me giggle lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJcMDG8zjoc

Dammit LOL!

Ah i thought Australians typically say G'day mate. It turns out my life has been a lie

They might but I didn't get a great deal of that

Whenever I run a gaming guild for any MMO, I take great pains to recruit as many Aussies as I can. You guys are such awesome gaming company.

Is it because we hop on voice chat, drink like crazy and make fools of ourselves?  Yeah... thats probably it. 

I agree, the NBN needs to be left alone, Hopefully the LNP smarten up and realise that Fibre to the Home is the future, it makes a big difference

2675468682.png

i7 930 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte X58A-UD7 | Seagate ST2000DX001 SSHD 2TB | WD5000AAKX 500GB | Samsung SH-B083A Bluray Drive | Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB GV-N670OC-2GD | Corsair 12GB 1600Mhz CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9 | Corsair H50 in Push Pull | SeaSonic X750 | CM 690 II Advanced | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | HP 2159M 1080p | Asus ProArt PA238Q 23" 1080p IPS Monitor | Asus VS239H IPS 1080p (Portrait) | Razer BlackWidow Expert MX Blue (2011) | Razer Lachesis 5600

I agree, the NBN needs to be left alone, Hopefully the LNP smarten up and realise that Fibre to the Home is the future, it makes a big difference

2675468682.png

NBN still hasn't reached my place... So sad ;(

Live near Hervey Bay but will be moving back to Brisbane sometime this year hopefully to a suburb with NBN :D

On another note