EA Access for PC

Hey there! So I just bought EA Access on Microsoft Store. I actually looked into subscriptions like this quite a lot and came to the conclusion that this was the most affordable one with a great library of games including many that I want to play. But afterwards trying to download games on my PC, I couldn't even load into games' pages. I researched a little bit online and saw that some people online said that it was just for XBOX rather than all compatible Microsoft machines. But on EA's website it's advertised as a subscription that's available for PC users too. Did I make a mistake? If so I will try to get a refund immediatly, but if otherwise, how do I get to download them?

24 minutes ago, NotBoraAtAll said:

Hey there! So I just bought EA Access on Microsoft Store. I actually looked into subscriptions like this quite a lot and came to the conclusion that this was the most affordable one with a great library of games including many that I want to play. But afterwards trying to download games on my PC, I couldn't even load into games' pages. I researched a little bit online and saw that some people online said that it was just for XBOX rather than all compatible Microsoft machines. But on EA's website it's advertised as a subscription that's available for PC users too. Did I make a mistake? If so I will try to get a refund immediatly, but if otherwise, how do I get to download them?

I don't know where you've read that, but "EA Access" is only for PS4 and Xbox.

Origin Access is the equivalent for PC

Uhm, so, did you actually read up on this? Asking because just reading EA Access FAQ answers your question https://www.ea.com/ea-access/faq

Question 10

How do I get EA Access on PC?

EA Access is currently only available for Xbox One & PlayStation 4. PC fans can check out our sister service, Origin Access, for the same awesome perks.

You could use PS Now to play PS only games on PC, but that also has limited selection and own subscription fee. I don't remember how it goes to Xbox side of things.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv