Hello 2 questions firstly my CPU fan runs at 100 percent all the time. I have a no-name MATX LGA 1155 H61 motherboard which I got from eBay, the noise is comparable to a desk fan on low I found the exact  same motherboard on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cavis-Computer-Motherboard-Interface-Mainboard-black/dp/B085T1WND3/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=lga+1155+motherboard+h61&qid=1587124633&sr=8-4 This is the exact board. There is also another PWM fan header which also runs case fans at 100 percent. Does anyone know what I can do? And second I have just purchased a CoolerMaster 212 Evo I was wandering could I just remove the CPU fan entirely would this work? I plugged out my current CPU fan for a few seconds and my computer booted up windows 10 no issue what so ever I know that if I plug out current my CPU fan it would over heat since its low profile would a 212 Evo work fanless as it has a much bigger heat sink? Thanks specs below

Motherboard: Generic H61 LGA 1155

CPU: Intel Core I5-3470

Graphics: XFX RX570 4GB

PSU: Corsair VS 450

Ram: 8GB 2X4

Storage: WD 320 GB HDD

CPU Cooler: Akasa AK-CC7118HP01 K25 Low Profile Intel Cooler

Check the bios to see what the CPU fan curve is. Also check the thermal paste application, I know once I applied it too thick and the fan had to speed up to cool the CPU.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

4 minutes ago, sean097491 said:

Hello 2 questions firstly my CPU fan runs at 100 percent all the time. I have a no-name MATX LGA 1155 H61 motherboard which I got from eBay, the noise is comparable to a desk fan on low I found the exact  same motherboard on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cavis-Computer-Motherboard-Interface-Mainboard-black/dp/B085T1WND3/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=lga+1155+motherboard+h61&qid=1587124633&sr=8-4 This is the exact board. There is also another PWM fan header which also runs case fans at 100 percent. Does anyone know what I can do? And second I have just purchased a CoolerMaster 212 Evo I was wandering could I just remove the CPU fan entirely would this work? I plugged out my current CPU fan for a few seconds and my computer booted up windows 10 no issue what so ever I know that if I plug out current my CPU fan it would over heat since its low profile would a 212 Evo work fanless as it has a much bigger heat sink? Thanks specs below

Motherboard: Generic H61 LGA 1155

CPU: Intel Core I5-3470

Graphics: XFX RX570 4GB

PSU: Corsair VS 450

Ram: 8GB 2X4

Storage: WD 320 GB HDD

CPU Cooler: Akasa AK-CC7118HP01 K25 Low Profile Intel Cooler

go to the bios and reconfigure ur cpu fans

Well firstly this motherboard is so basic that usb3 wifi bluetooth and a GUI bios are out the window I get options on the basics CPU core count virtualization etc I removed the cmos battery and made sure everything was plugged out still no luck about the thermal compound it was pre-applied to the back of the cooler itself I also checked the temps with afterburner and was getting  a reasonable 32 on idle if I got a new board  than I have to get new ram and a new processor at that point than I am thinking if I can get more mileage out of my current hardware and wait for ryzen 4000 series would be the best time to upgrade than again it might not come out untill October and thats only a rumer.