SSD Boot Issues

ShadowDeity

Hi everyone! 

Yesterday afternoon, I was working on my gaming PC, got distracted, and left it for a few hours.  Came back - the PC was off.  Turned it on, and it was in a boot loop only showing the ASUS  mobo logo.  Wouldn't boot in to windows, which is on my ADATA SU800 128GB SSD. 

So, I checked the BIOS - it's sensing all the drives, but it still goes into a boot loop when I try booting directly into the SSD instead of Windows Boot Manager, except this time it shows the Windows logo.  I made a recovery USB, and after a painfully long wait, it couldn't diagnose the problem. 

Next, I've brought my SSD down to my old PC in the basement, and while powered down and cord out, swapped one of the HDDs for my SSD.  Booted into the BIOS, and attempted to boot into the SSD.  Wouldn't do it but I did get a blue screen error code "Unmountable Boot Volume".

I've tried some online solutions using the command prompt booting from Windows Installation Media, but can't seem to have any fixes. 

Ideas?

Thanks!

Edited by ShadowDeity
Fixed one issue, ran into another

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016