Problems to Set Up M.2 PCIe SSD.

Hello Guys.

I need some help.

I recently bought a PCie SSD. The XPG GAMMIX S5 256GB.

But I've had trouble getting my motherboard to recognize it. I have a Maximus VII Gene motherboard.

In theory the SSD should work well.

In the mobo specs it says: 1 x M.2 Socket 3,, with M Key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE mode).
image.png.08ce6fda8960022b933ea60fa688b950.png

The SSD is an M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3X4

image.thumb.png.46d064cdc872ce24da57f28e5a403857.png

First I change the PCie mode to M.2

image.thumb.png.cee6d62ea8f8b1e1e98d8b52e4d9ed49.png

When I restarted the PC, the BIOS showed me the SSD information. When starting Windows the SSD was not displayed.

I Restar again and change it to AUTO and when starting Windows, the SSD already appeared. I Restart the PC a second time and the SSD no longer appeared. Neither in the BIOS.

I have noticed this.

If I turn off the PC and turn it on in a few minutes later, the SSD appears. But I feel that it is not running as it should.

If I move any BIOS settings (anything), upon restarting the PC, the SSD is no longer displayed anywhere. I have to turn it off and on in 5 minutes for it to appear and work. As long as I don't move anything from the BIOS, I can restart and shutdown the PC normally, when I return to Windows the SSD is there.

I share a snapshot of the performance it currently has.

image.png.421bae1038d1b58c4aa8dc6ad0ca17f2.png

I know there is something wrong, because the SSD specifications say that it has readings of 2100MB/s and writes of 1200MB/s. 

In the performance tests, the SSD do not reach those speeds. I have removed CSM support and it doesn't change anything.  

Fun fact, when I switched from PCie M.2 to AUTO, and turned off the PC, when I started Windows, I did a test of copying a 4GB file and it was copied in 15 seconds. When i restarted Windows, the SSD was no longer displayed. When I got it to appear, I did the same test and the performance declined.

I have RAID0 of two CORSAIR LX SSD's and they work faster than the M.2.

Could it be the SATA configuration I have? I have SATA mode in RAID, not in AHCI.

image.png.87867acafbf892c28eb01e8e5182da61.png

Is this what is affecting me?

Please. Could you help me if I am doing something wrong? Is the M.2 not compatible with my MOBO?

Do I need to activate something else?

Which M.2 SSD PCIe express would you recommend for my Maximus VII Gene?

Thanks in advance.

Lol you have to format the new drive.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6