[SOLVED] A not so cheap kinda low powered video editing/gaming pc build. pls help

Go to solution Solved by LukeSavenije,
34 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

uhm sorry 1 last question, the 400w isnt really enough for my build since my build eats are 390 watts and im afraid the system will shutdown so i found this corsair cx 550w (CP-9020121-UK) , is it good? i checked the tier list and it seems to be fine. 

it really wouldn't pull 390w, so you'd be fine with that sp9

but yes, cx would technically be better internally

Helo

am gamer, video editor and want to stream again
Link to the pc build i want to do:
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/bfgakdfg/saved/4RJTJx
(The cooler master fans are not actually cooler master fans, they are aigo dr12 fans)

I was planning to do a under 300$ under 200w build but i checked the prices for electricity and they werent that bad so i decided to go under 500w.. 
But i still wanna do a cheaper setup(>700 euro) but need help to do so. My aim is to get like 720p/1080p 60+ fps on any game rn and so it'll be future proof enough. Also i wanna start streaming(720p60) and video editing again in 1080p in premiere pro or sony vegas.

What i need help with is the power supply. Im very confused on what brand to buy and will the psu be reliable for under 70 euro
Also can i maybe have some suggestions or tips on if my build is shit or not.

Thanks for reading and hopefully you guys will help me out.

4 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

oh 1 sec sorry, i have made it public

Wait for others to respond but quick notes : get Ryzen 5 1600 af instead, it's cheaper and it's basically a different version of 2600. No need for the cooler, stock one is good enough.

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

Wait for others to respond but quick notes : get Ryzen 5 1600 af instead, it's cheaper and it's basically a different version of 2600. No need for the cooler, stock one is good enough.

Im getting the cpu's off aliexpress lol so the 2600 is like 2 euro more than the 1600, they dont include stock coolers either but they are very cheap (104 with vat)

1 minute ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

Im getting the cpu's off aliexpress lol so the 2600 is like 2 euro more than the 1600, they dont include stock coolers either but they are very cheap (104 with vat)

No need for thermal paste

Motherboard is mediocre

Terrible case. Basically no airflow and will cause major thermal problems. Change that for sure.

10 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

Why? 1600 af cost the same in tech stores, amazon and etc, and comes with stock cooler. For the psu you could go for be quiet! Pure Power 11 500W more than enough, even with gpu upgrade in the future or beefier cpu you will be fine with it. Costs 71 euro where I live, should be similar.

@jaslion made good points, the case is really shit, agree on others things too. You can do better.

1 minute ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Why? 1600 af cost the same in tech stores, amazon and etc, and come with stock cooler. For the psu you could go for be quiet! Pure Power 11 500W more than enough, even with gpu upgrade in the future or beefier cpu you will be fine with it. Costs 71 euro where I live, should be similar.

On amazon the the 1600 costs 110 pounds. af is 113. 
I found some deals on the psu's:
corsair vs550 for 45 pounds
Evga 500 w1 for 45,10 pounds
Cooler master mwe 500 230v v2 for 48 pounds 
The cheapest be quiet is the power 9 500w for 70.74 pounds
are the above any good?

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

No need for thermal paste

Motherboard is mediocre

Terrible case. Basically no airflow and will cause major thermal problems. Change that for sure.

Would the aerocool shard be better for airflow? 

8 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

On amazon the the 1600 costs 110 pounds. af is 113. 
I found some deals on the psu's:
corsair vs550 for 45 pounds
Evga 500 w1 for 45,10 pounds
Cooler master mwe 500 230v v2 for 48 pounds 
The cheapest be quiet is the power 9 500w for 70.74 pounds
are the above any good?

I wouldn't buy cpu from ali when for 10 bucks more you can one elsewhere + stock cooler included, you're saving on cooler.

You could look into SILENTIUMPC Supremo L2 Gold 550W  it's pretty good, cheap too.Those 2 first one are shit, don't buy those, cooler master is decent i think, be quiet not sure. ask here

I wouldn't buy cpu from ali when for 10 bucks more you can one elsewhere + stock cooler included, you're saving on cooler.

Those 2 first one are shit, don't buy those, cooler master is decent i think, ask here

Ah okay thanks, I'll look into that tier list.

Just now, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

Ah okay thanks, I'll look into that tier list.

Try looking for SILENTIUMPC Supremo L2 Gold 550W  it's pretty good, cheap too. 60 euros or so.

Just now, noxdeouroboros said:

Try looking for SILENTIUMPC Supremo L2 Gold 550W  it's pretty good, cheap too. 60 euros or so.

its 150 pounds lol nvm 

Just now, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

its 150 pounds lol nvm 

SILENTIUMPC Supremo L2 Gold 550W  ?? Or you mean be quiet power 9 500w for 70.74 pounds?

SILENTIUMPC Supremo L2 Gold 550W  ?? Or you mean be quiet power 9 500w for 70.74 pounds?

yes the SILENTIUMPC Supremo L2 Gold 550W, Its legit like 100+ pounds and 120-150 pounds with postage for some reason
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=SILENTIUMPC+Supremo+L2+Gold+550W&i=computers&ref=nb_sb_noss

4 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

i have found a seasonic s12III 500 for 51 pounds, is this a good option?

11 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

i have found a seasonic s12III 500 for 51 pounds, is this a good option?

it could be decent but there are so many psu's with similar names, @LukeSavenije what's the verdict on the seasonic s12III 500?

24 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

yes the SILENTIUMPC Supremo L2 Gold 550W, Its legit like 100+ pounds and 120-150 pounds with postage for some reason
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=SILENTIUMPC+Supremo+L2+Gold+550W&i=computers&ref=nb_sb_noss

That's crazy :D

23 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

it could be decent but there are so many psu's with similar names, @LukeSavenije what's the verdict on the seasonic s12III 500?

it's not terrible, but rather low end due to it's ancient way of individual regulation, which is especially at low loads visible. I'd rather grab most, if not any other psu from tier b

20 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

it's not terrible, but rather low end due to it's ancient way of individual regulation, which is especially at low loads visible. I'd rather grab most, if not any other psu from tier b

I have found an alimentation atx Be quiet system power 9 - 400w, any good? sorry im just very new to building pc's

1 hour ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

I have found an alimentation atx Be quiet system power 9 - 400w, any good? sorry im just very new to building pc's

that would be better, yes

4 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

that would be better, yes

uhm sorry 1 last question, the 400w isnt really enough for my build since my build eats are 390 watts and im afraid the system will shutdown so i found this corsair cx 550w (CP-9020121-UK) , is it good? i checked the tier list and it seems to be fine. 

34 minutes ago, abcdefghivjklmnop said:

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

Oh okay, the cx only costs a few bucks more and is better as you say so ill go with that.. thanks!