Corsair VS450W

FelixSpacito

Hi all, i'm putting together a pc for 300€ and i choose this Corsair VS450w to go with a APU based system with a Ryzen 3 3200g and 8GB of DDR4 2666Mhz memory. Is the power supply a fair bet?? I really dont want my pc to catch on fire after 2 months seeing the hard work my parents are doing to get me this pc in this times. I live in Italy so if you have to suggest me something better do it with amazon.it on uk or us. i've got max 50€ left for a psu. Thanks for reading and i hope you can help me out here.

1 minute ago, FelixSpacito said:

Hi all, i'm putting together a pc for 300€ and i choose this Corsair VS450w to go with a APU based system with a Ryzen 3 3200g and 8GB of DDR4 2666Mhz memory. Is the power supply a fair bet?? I really dont want my pc to catch on fire after 2 months seeing the hard work my parents are doing to get me this pc in this times. I live in Italy so if you have to suggest me something better do it with amazon.it on uk or us. i've got max 50€ left for a psu. Thanks for reading and i hope you can help me out here.

Good choice! 

18 minutes ago, Lfc said:

Good choice! 

Its not a good Choice.......

Group regulated unit, and there are far better offerings on the market

https://www.amazon.it/quiet-System-Power-alimentatore-computer/dp/B079KG3TZ5/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=system+power+9&qid=1586986249&sr=8-9

If you can chip in the extra, then this is a much better unit. 

Edit: or this from germany

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/DWKcCJ/xilence-performance-a-530w-80-bronze-certified-atx-power-supply-xn061

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Group regulated unit, and there are far better offerings on the market

https://www.amazon.it/quiet-System-Power-alimentatore-computer/dp/B079KG3TZ5/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=system+power+9&qid=1586986249&sr=8-9

If you can chip in the extra, then this is a much better unit. 

Thanks, this is really better and i'm definetly getting that

Just now, FelixSpacito said:

Thanks, this is really better and i'm definetly getting that

Refresh the page, i added a second option. Tho its from amazon germany instead. 

14 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Yes it is but if he want more power CV550

Just now, Lfc said:

Corsair is the best

CV550 if you want more power! 

Cv550 is the same unit, but upgraded efficiency......... So its not actually any better

Also fanboyism doesnt allow you to judge a product, nor recommend any properly. I do suggest refraining from it. 

1 minute ago, Lfc said:

Corsair is the Best

Actually they arent. 

The ones who make the PSUs are. And Corsair isnt one of them. They contract and may alter some designs, but in the end they dont make any.

3 minutes ago, Lfc said:

Fuck be quit!

Do you actually have any sound metrics to to put fourth that the VS and CV (non-650w and above) are actually good picks? Because due to other options, they really arent. 

2 minutes ago, Lfc said:

Yes it is but if he want more power CV550

Its a group regulated unit without UVP (both VS and CV (below 650w) as they are the same base design).

Something you would want to avoid getting in 2020. He should rather be looking at a S12iii over it, or other lower end units. But the performance A+ and system power 9 line are cheap enough to cover that budget area instead. 

*** Thread cleaned ***

Stick to the topic at hand please. Which is to help OP to get best possible PSU. If you want to talk about which is best PSU manufacturer, or which unit as actually manufactured by which company, do it in some other thread.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv