RGB RAM half working

I just upgraded my RAM to two kits of 16 gb (32 total) TridentZ Neo.  The issue I have is that there is only one stick per channel showing RGB, and only half of the RAM is being detected.  I remember there being some settings in the BIOS that I had to change when I got the original set of RAM that I just replaced, but I do not remember what I had to do.  This is on a Ryzen system, btw. 

9 minutes ago, CWSfan16 said:

I just upgraded my RAM to two kits of 16 gb (32 total) TridentZ Neo.  The issue I have is that there is only one stick per channel showing RGB, and only half of the RAM is being detected.  I remember there being some settings in the BIOS that I had to change when I got the original set of RAM that I just replaced, but I do not remember what I had to do.  This is on a Ryzen system, btw. 

Male sure they are in the correct slots and make sure they are seated correctly and that thing that you have to do in the bios is enabling xmp so it doesn't have to do with that 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

20 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Male sure they are in the correct slots and make sure they are seated correctly and that thing that you have to do in the bios is enabling xmp so it doesn't have to do with that 

Apparently, it was just me being an idiot...