hows the steelseries diablo 3 mouse?

RapidRampage245

So I ordered a steelseries Diablo 3 mouse today Im wondering if its as good as ppl say on video reviews anyone have it and how is it?

It's great. I have one. It's pretty much a SteelSeries Sensei limited to 5700 DPI/CPI. Haven't had any problems except for software problems that were fixed by a fresh Windows install.

It's great. I have one. It's pretty much a SteelSeries Sensei limited to 5700 DPI/CPI. Haven't had any problems except for software problems that were fixed by a fresh Windows install.

What was wrong with the software?

Software was unable to start due to a corrupted registry. A fresh install fixed all my problems and the software is good and working fine now.

Software was unable to start due to a corrupted registry. A fresh install fixed all my problems and the software is good and working fine now.

Woow sorry for the spam I'm on mobile and it wouldn't let me post but I guess it did :P