Help me PLZ I can't play Warzone from release day

Beso-Ahlawy

my game crash after 1 minute and i don't now why i try every method then i look at this and i opened event viewer and i found this error and i don't know what it's mean or how to fix it can you help me
svchost (10264,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1–5–18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\syswow64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

12 minutes ago, Beso-Ahlawy said:

my game crash after 1 minute and i don't now why i try every method then i look at this and i opened event viewer and i found this error and i don't know what it's mean or how to fix it can you help me
svchost (10264,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1–5–18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\syswow64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

what's your build?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

18 minutes ago, Beso-Ahlawy said:

Is it only the game crashing, or does more happen? like your monitors going black, or freezing up or something?

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

9 minutes ago, Kanna said:

what's your build?

Lenovo S30 ThinkStation
Xeon E5-1650 3.20ghz
16 GB
2 TB HDD ( Samsung - WD )
ASUS GTX 1660 Super OC EVO

4 minutes ago, doinurmop said:

Is it only the game crashing, or does more happen? like your monitors going black, or freezing up or something?

the game started and went to first screen to config sound then display and then the game crashs

1 minute ago, Beso-Ahlawy said:

the game started and went to first screen to config sound then display and then the game crashs

any crash logs or errors?

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I looked in event viewer and i found this error

3 minutes ago, Beso-Ahlawy said:

I looked in event viewer and i found this error

I'm unsure but other players have experienced crashing maybe try using nvidia experience to set the settings to low in game

Reminder⚠️

Just now, Beso-Ahlawy said:

I will try this thank you

Please in the future quote me or I won't see the message luckily I saw it this time

Reminder⚠️

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Please in the future quote me or I won't see the message luckily I saw it this time

ok thank you i will

• 6 months later...
On 4/12/2020 at 6:03 PM, Kanna said:

I'm manage to fix this problem it was from my old hdd it has a very bad performance I buy a new one and the game run as Crystal