New build issues.

Vinnycall

Hey everyone,

I just build my first PC in 10 years and i'm running into a few problems here and there. First off the specs:

MB:   Asus Prime X-570-P ( https://www.asus.com/nl/Motherboards/PRIME-X570-P/ ) BIOS-version/date   American Megatrends Inc. 0807, 8-7-2019
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

GPU: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5700 XT GAMING OC 8G

PSU: Corsair RM-850X

RAM: Corsair 16 GB DDR4-3200

HD:    Corsair Force MP510, 480 GB SSD

- The computer sometimes under load freezes then crashes a game and at last restarts the whole computer without warning or bluescreen.

- When turning on the pc and in some random occasions I get pink artifacts in the middle of the screen (like a horizontal line) for a split second.

- Sometimes while browsing or watching youtube, the system slows down and returns to normal, when this happens the sound currently in the youtube video is gone, pausing and then play again fixes this.

Does any of this sound familiair and how can i fix this issue. The temperatures under load are well in spec. cpu : 60-70 °C - gpu: 65-75 °C

Help is truly appreciated.

Vinny

You have an AMD video card.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

1 hour ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

You have an AMD video card.

Great, case solved. smh

18 minutes ago, Vinnycall said:

Great, case solved. smh

Ok couple of things do you have mce and if you do check your voltage 2nd try dduing your gpu 3rd it could be bad power delivery but it's very unlikely try the first 2 ones 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

34 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Ok couple of things do you have mce and if you do check your voltage 2nd try dduing your gpu 3rd it could be bad power delivery but it's very unlikely try the first 2 ones 

1. No Machine-check exception that I can tell, also no BSOD. 

2. Voltage is: 1200 mW at max it seems ( I attached the radeon overlay)

3. Seems unlikely since it's only an occasional crash, but then again, I don't really have much experience building PC's.

radeon.png

6 hours ago, Vinnycall said:

The computer sometimes under load freezes then crashes a game and at last restarts the whole computer without warning or bluescreen.

Sound like something either bad with power delivery or bios so maybe try clearing the cmos 

When turning on the pc and in some random occasions I get pink artifacts in the middle of the screen (like a horizontal line) for a split second.

Sounds like either bad drivers or a bad panel or a bad display connector try buying a new display connector and use that 

Sometimes while browsing or watching youtube, the system slows down and returns to normal, when this happens the sound currently in the youtube video is gone, pausing and then play again fixes this.

That I'm not really sure what it is as i said again it could be bad power delivery but the second part is what's messing with me it could be bad drivers but then again it doesn't have to do with drivers idk really 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: