New work keyboard

I bought a Corsair k70 (Blue switch) about 5 months ago and now typing on dome keyboards is just not cutting it.

i'm trying to find a professional looking keyboard for work, it cant be loud because the office is quite quite and there can be any bright colours or led's what do you think my options are. 

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

Would turning off the LED's on your K70 not work? If not, the Coolermaster Storm QuickFire XT might work. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Das Keyboard. They're one of the most professional keyboards out there.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I would look at the selection of keyboards at mechanicalkeyboards.com

I got my Ducky Shine 3 from them and they are great!

As for a keyboard, if it's for work I would go with MX Brown's as they are quiet Blue's. I would also look at durable keycaps, which are called PBT. A keyboard that I would recommend would be this one: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=206

Ducky makes a smilar board which I would get but it is out of stock in Browns.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Quickfire XT. All black unless you turn on a Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and the like.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I would look at the selection of keyboards at mechanicalkeyboards.com

I got my Ducky Shine 3 from them and they are great!

As for a keyboard, if it's for work I would go with MX Brown's as they are quiet Blue's. I would also look at durable keycaps, which are called PBT. A keyboard that I would recommend would be this one: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=206

Ducky makes a smilar board which I would get but it is out of stock in Browns.

just ordered it. 

thanks a heap 

Would turning off the LED's on your K70 not work? If not, the Coolermaster Storm QuickFire XT might work. 

k70 looks to flashy unfortunately, i do love the look and fell of it but. 

i would buy the CM quickfire XT but they seem to be sold out in my area