Ea are pulling a good guy move. WHHHAAAAT!!!???

WillGerm

As you all know the TitanFall Beta was recently released and not everyone got a beta code, or has acces to an Xbone, but if you were to message EA in the help section of their website and kindly ask for a beta key for Titanfall they WILL (at least they did for me) add it to your account. (Oh yeah, you have to be signed into your Origion account when sending in the request. 

Just go to: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and search for Titanfall > Choose PC > Select Topic Demo/Beta and ask politely for access for the beta. 

BINGO in a few hours it should pop up in your account. At least it did for me.:D

If someone else posted this on the forum I am deeply sorry, and you may delete this thread :D

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor

You realize this benefits EA in literally every way, right? (except maybe server and man power costs, but those are both marginal)

Error: 410

i never did that but i signed up for the beta, got a xbone key and didnt go through the hassle of exchanging it, opened origin today and it was in my acct, also, this was already posted ;p

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You realize this benefits EA in literally every way, right? (except maybe server and man power costs, but those are both marginal)

EA never pulls a good guy move. Even when you think they are, they are still scummy.

#nevertrustEA

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

EA never pulls a good guy move. Even when you think they are, they are still scummy.

#nevertrustEA

well, it's mutually beneficial. 

Error: 410

well, it's mutually beneficial. 

In this case yea, but in basically every other way they are terrible.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

if you were to message EA in the help section of their website and kindly ask for a beta key for Titanfall they WILL (at least they did for me) add it to your account.

I kindly ask for them to shove their beta code up their ass.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Well.... EA is still the largest USB Buttplug ......... I am downloading the beta as we speak, and I hope I won't be disappointed . 

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor