Antec gx500 window
GA-AB350M-D3H
Antec neo eco modular 550w
Ssd and hdd...

Possible upgrade :
Ryzen 5 3600 + arctic freezer 34 duo
Msi b450m mortar
Corsair 275r (stock fans)

My goal is to have stable 120fps+ (better if 144) on mostly lowest settings 1080p on competetive fps games, I want the pc to be "safe" in terms of cooling and airflow, and to look good :3
Not gonna OC but it's always an option...

Any other recommendations or I picked good stuff? 
People tell me I can stay with my Motherboard but idj I heard that the Cpu won't be able to use its whole potential and also something about VRM cooling....

Yeah that looks good. You dont need to get a new cooler for the Ryzen 5 3600 if you don't plan on overclocking. The stock one will do just fine. You could keep your MOBO but depending on how long you've had it you could just upgrade anyway to last longer.

1 minute ago, Perrin said:

Yeah that looks good. You dont need to get a new cooler for the Ryzen 5 3600 if you don't plan on overclocking. The stock one will do just fine. You could keep your MOBO but depending on how long you've had it you could just upgrade anyway to last longer.

I have had it for 3 years almost...

You sure about the cooler ^^?

2 minutes ago, Perrin said:

Which case is better?

Corsair 270r

Corsair 275r

Corsair carbide spec alpha

Fractal design G

Yeah upgrade motherboard. The cooler should work fine. It's made for the CPU for gaming and stuff but you can always get a better one later down the road if you see under-performance. As for the case it doesn't matter a lot mostly personal preference. Just pick one you like with good reviews.