Macintosh Classic Upgrade

Hello, im planing to upgrading an old mac classic to an pc with gpu ssd cpu etc... and would like to use an touchscreen as replacment for the old crt, heres is my question does any one know an 4:3 8 inch at least hd touch display/screen?

Edit:

I found this one on an german side for everyone who is intresstet.

https://www.pollin.de/p/20-3-cm-8-display-set-mit-touchscreen-ls-8t-hdmi-dvi-vga-cvbs-121058?gclid=CjwKCAjwssD0BRBIEiwA-JP5rDGkH4A5rZnu7ALEzsc_mIuYgI9LMlZgeNqrnHkTMkWIwctTF6ZwEhoCkukQAvD_BwE

5 minutes ago, Janik0000 said:

Hello, im planing to upgrading an old mac classic to an pc with gpu ssd cpu etc... and would like to use an touchscreen as replacment for the old crt, heres is my question does any one know an 4:3 8 inch at least hd touch display/screen?

Off topcic, does the Mac currently work?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

11 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Off topcic, does the Mac currently work?

no i baught an broken one because i know many people like this machine and working one would have been very expansive to buy so i did go with an broken one.

I even had to drill in one screw because it was stuck throug rust.

4 hours ago, Janik0000 said:

no i baught an broken one because i know many people like this machine and working one would have been very expansive to buy so i did go with an broken one.

I even had to drill in one screw because it was stuck throug rust.

Ok,

As to the screen, probably some industrial automation suppliers would have those screens, but IIRC they are very expensive (like 4 figures kind of expensive)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.