Graphics card won't stay connected to motherboard

AkiName

My graphics card disconnects itself from the motherboard every few days. It's screwed in on one side and it clicked on the motherboard itself. I tried putting the case horizontally but it is still not helping. The graphics card is a bit on the larger side (amd rx 580) but that shouldn't be a problem. I tried replacing the motherboard with a brand new one but it doesn't help. Every morning when i turn on my pc i get a black screen that stays that way until i re-seat the graphics card. Once re-seated the graphics card stays in place until the next day, although sometimes it disconnects midday. The only way to keep it connected seems to be if i tighten the power cable to the graphics card so that it is screwed in on one side, pinned on the motherboard and then held in place by the tightened power cable. Is this a factory problem with the motherboard/graphics card or is something else happening? The motherboard is Gigabyte a320m-h. The pins on the graphics card seem to be intact and ok, this is also the case with the motherboard, i replaced the motherboard but it doesn't help...

I honestly can't think of a reason why your case wouldn't hold the GPU in place. Btw. what case are you using? Can you upload some images of your GPU and the motherboard?

46 minutes ago, AkiName said:

My graphics card disconnects itself from the motherboard every few days. It's screwed in on one side and it clicked on the motherboard itself. I tried putting the case horizontally but it is still not helping. The graphics card is a bit on the larger side (amd rx 580) but that shouldn't be a problem. I tried replacing the motherboard with a brand new one but it doesn't help. Every morning when i turn on my pc i get a black screen that stays that way until i re-seat the graphics card. Once re-seated the graphics card stays in place until the next day, although sometimes it disconnects midday. The only way to keep it connected seems to be if i tighten the power cable to the graphics card so that it is screwed in on one side, pinned on the motherboard and then held in place by the tightened power cable. Is this a factory problem with the motherboard/graphics card or is something else happening? The motherboard is Gigabyte a320m-h. The pins on the graphics card seem to be intact and ok, this is also the case with the motherboard, i replaced the motherboard but it doesn't help...

You could try and vertically mount your card as then the card wouldnt be plugged into the mobo the riser cable would be, but the viability of this would depend on what case you have.

43 minutes ago, InfinityVive said:

With disconnect itself do you mean it does it digitally and PC doesn't detect it or physically and the GPU literally unplug itself?

It physically disconnects

44 minutes ago, AMD1234 said:

The GPU PCB is probably damaged, try to return

i sent it to a pc repair shop and they said that the graphics card itself is perfectly fine, it is not loosing connection due to bad pcb it is physically disconnecting itself from the socket

42 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

I honestly can't think of a reason why your case wouldn't hold the GPU in place. Btw. what case are you using? Can you upload some images of your GPU and the motherboard?

IMG_20200408_163708.jpg