Can I fix these headphones?

So I have a pair of hyperx headphones with an aux running from the headset and plugging into a small control box, where it leads to a usb. The aux cord has been cut. I think I could fix it if I still had the reset of the aux, but I don't. It's got more wires than other aux cords Ive seen too. One black, with two cords inside, metalic red and metalic gold. The other, white, has three inside: metalic red and geen, metalic blue, and metalic green. Anyone know how to make this work? I can solder and heat shrink wrap it. Idc if the box controls dont work, the audio is all that matters. Thank you for reading!

Edited by spencerstephens
spelling

I mean, she's broke. You can break it anymore can you? Give it a shot. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

Splice it up and just reconnect the red-white (positive and negative cables).

Headphones is not rocket science. They can last forever as long as the speakers are good.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

In my hyperx cloud the little cables inside had insulation and burning it didn't work, I had to scrape it with knife, sanding seems to work better according to this vid: