Microphone feeding into headset

Hey y'all 

My headset (Logitech G633) has had some problems lately. Most of the problems have been resolved by sip tying the Micro USB connector to the headset. 

The more serious of the problems is that the input to the headset microphone, will be played in the headset speakers.

Another minor problem is that the volume will turn itself down by 2 sometimes. 

Cheers!

Check the windows settings and see if you have accidentally enabled the "Listen to this device" option. That should hopefully fix your first problem

image.png.4aa2b42493cbadac0b7b99d0d00b2789.png

The volume going down by 2 sometimes could be an issue with your headset where it somehow sends data to the pc which tells it to turn the volume down in which case you can either change the cable if possible. I don't think there is anything else you can do, unless it's still under warranty, in which case you could RMA it

18 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Check the windows settings and see if you have accidentally enabled the "Listen to this device" option. That should hopefully fix your first problem

image.png.4aa2b42493cbadac0b7b99d0d00b2789.png

It wasn't ticked. I tried to tick it and untick it, but it didn't help. There is now a sound of static in the headset.