Daisy chaining

StonerNixon

I’m currently trying to get a workable workstation . Something I can edit 720p videos on. I have a Dell optiplex 520 , that I upgraded to 4 gigs of ram and a 3.3ghz duo core processor, this mini desktop dosnt have a PCi slot. So I have another desktop I build , 2 gigs of ram and 2.3ghz pentium 4 , duo core , and this desktop has a PCi slot and I have my 1030 gt 2gb in there . Is there anyway for me to use the cpu and ram power from the dell, on the other desktop ? So that way I can atleast play games made past 2007 lol 

18CBA978-BBC3-4B3B-AA46-0D4180A559FF.png

4AA65025-3CB6-41BE-B52E-58E498AB04E9.jpeg

You can't run a gpu like that, the network is just way to slow. There is no connection between the systems that is fast enough for that use.

I would say to just upgrade even 720p vids with a 1030 and a dual core cpu would be choppy even for games

Upgrading isn’t really an option , the virus has sucked up all my funds 😭 so trying to make do with what I have until I can upgrade. I do have a core 2 quad 2.33ghz but I can’t get it to work in the Dell , and the other desktop is so old the cpu still has pins lol I also have an amd phenom II 9500 , but the only motherboard that it works in , blew a cap. 

The best I could do is move the 4 gigs into the other desktop , and then I would just need to send over the cpu power some how .