Silent Build Help Pls

Asherrrr123

So I got some parts off the used market and I wanna try and make a silent build with them. The cpu, a ryzen 7 2700 I wanna get atleast a 4.1ghz overclock on, but I’m not exactly sure what cooler can do that while staying silent and $100 or under, and if possible could you guys recommend a good silent case? Thanks in advance

I agree with Mr Boggy77. Anyway Noctua, Be Quiet! and Scythe all make very good and silent air coolers.

For the case - depends: how much you want to spend? Form factor? How much space do you need? Glass or not?

My reccomandation would anyway be on either Be Quiet! (e.g. Pure Base 500 or Silent Base 601) or Fractal Design, they both make very good, affordable and silent cases.

20 minutes ago, Mamonos said:

I agree with Mr Boggy77. Anyway Noctua, Be Quiet! and Scythe all make very good and silent air coolers.

For the case - depends: how much you want to spend? Form factor? How much space do you need? Glass or not?

My reccomandation would anyway be on either Be Quiet! (e.g. Pure Base 500 or Silent Base 601) or Fractal Design, they both make very good, affordable and silent cases.

I’m looking for an atx case preferably on the smaller size which the pure base 500 seems to be

20 minutes ago, Asherrrr123 said:

I’m looking for an atx case preferably on the smaller size which the pure base 500 seems to be

Also under 120 for the case would be nice