F@H Advanced Details Explaination

Trying to better understand what I'm seeing. 

While this was being worked it showed Points Per Day 1036067 matching the Estimated PPD (or at least it looked that way at a glance). It finished running, and now shows Send Credit 73148 and the Points Per Day began to drop. Anyone able to better explain the Estimated Credit,PPD,TPF and Points Per Day. As well as what determines the actual Credit received? 

I'm folding with

Intel 6600k  + Vega64
Ryzen 3600 + 980Ti

Intel 9800k + 2060

Ryzen 3700   + (nothing I havent put a GPU in that NAS just yet)

I've hit 3,752,404 since starting on 3/18 *started with just the NAS 3700 and expanded) So I'd like to think I'm doing okay, just like to understand what I'm working with and what means what.

Thanks! 

explain.PNG

21 minutes ago, TheRealShadoh said:

While this was being worked it showed Points Per Day 1036067 matching the Estimated PPD (or at least it looked that way at a glance). It finished running, and now shows Send Credit 73148 and the Points Per Day began to drop. Anyone able to better explain the Estimated Credit,PPD,TPF and Points Per Day. As well as what determines the actual Credit received? 

Estimated credit is the amount of estimated points you'll receive for that work unit (WU). PPD stands for points per day, which is also an estimate of how many points your system can generate, per day. TPF means time per frame; the time it takes for your system to complete 1% of that WU.

Points - Folding@home

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

10 hours ago, Quackwich said:

Estimated credit is the amount of estimated points you'll receive for that work unit (WU). PPD stands for points per day, which is also an estimate of how many points your system can generate, per day. TPF means time per frame; the time it takes for your system to complete 1% of that WU.

Points - Folding@home

Ah none of those values have direct input into the estimated credit then? Thanks I reviewed that page in the past but must have fully blanked over the Estimated Credit section. Going to blame the lack of coffee late at night. Thanks @Quackwich

3 minutes ago, TheRealShadoh said:

Ah none of those values have direct input into the estimated credit then?

Lower TPF could mean higher final credit, but the estimated credit is just that - estimated.

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

1 minute ago, Quackwich said:

Lower TPF could mean higher final credit, but the estimated credit is just that - estimated.

Sweet thanks,  I won't look at it and just nod my head in agreement at the numbers now!